Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Treats - Part I Pumpkin Dip

Even though this is the first installment titled Holiday Baking, it may also be the last. Wait, no it won't, I'll show you what yesterday's mess turned into when I finish with them....yuummm

This is so simple and has been well received (oops - disclaimer alert...one of my little great-nephews made a face of disgust when he tried it last year!) most everywhere I've taken it. It is Pumpkin Dip.

Here are the ingredients, all three of them (even though an 8 oz container of Cool Whip is shown, the recipe actually contains 1 1/2 containers or 12 oz):


Your first combine the pumpkin pie mix and the Cool Whip into this lovely swirly concoction:


Then you add the big box of dry vanilla instant pudding mix stirring until it's all mixed and fluffy:

Chill until needed. Scoop into a bowl, set it on a tray filled with mini Vanilla Wafers, Graham Cracker Sticks, etc., and start dipping.

There will be another pumpkin recipe coming soon. I didn't plan a pumpkin Christmas; it's simply developing into one. Do you plan your holiday baking or does it just evolve?

Lovin' Life ~~ And Pumpkin
  Bev 

1 comment:

  1. Would that have been one of my crew? I couldn't imagine any of them actually trying it, but I sure could see the disgust that would be on their faces. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!