Saturday, May 11, 2013

This Week in Flowers

This week, of course, was all about Mom. She loved bright flowers like these from her grandchildren and great-grandchildren and all the blossoms of spring. Everything this past week has been just as she would have wanted...her brand of perfect.


Spring brings the fleeting beauty of a variety of flowering trees.




Jonquils and daffodils were among Mom's spring favorites but they pass so quickly and this was the only shot I got, even though they were plentiful until the recent rainy days.


When Rich and I arrived back home Wednesday evening we were greeted by this lovely arrangement of tulips from our next-door BFFs. I LOVE tulips!


How lovely is this bowing bloom with its multi-colored leaf...breathtaking?


Come closer...just look at the magnificence inside this bloom.


This afternoon when he returned from working on the motorhome, Rich brought me these...oh my goodness!


Lovin' Life ~~ This Week Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!