Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spring is Coming...the Sun has Promised!



During the work week I leave the house by 6:00 a.m. when the world is still quite dark, inside and outside. For most of this winter we have rarely seen the sunshine at any time of day. So, what a welcome surprise greeted me this morning when I awakened at 7:00 to see the sun shining on the shelves in the corner of our bedroom for the first time in months. It magnificently illuminated the silk rose in one of my favorite vases and the pillow (a gift from my sister many years ago) that reminds me daily to consciously hold on to thoughts of all the joy in my life.

Spring is on the way as the sun, in its ascent, promised in such a glorious manner this morning.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I honestly do not remember that pillow, but how sweet of you to keep it. I have great taste, huh? :-) Happy belated Valentine's Day to you and Rich, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, Bev! I celebrate, as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!