Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Amazing Daughter

I've always been rather low-key in my praise of my two children but this evening it's all about Sandee. On our way to their house this afternoon, we picked up a few groceries to make dinner. When we got there she had done her week's grocery shopping, made the kids' lunches for the whole week, had the first loaves of banana bread in the oven, was also baking cookies, and had started making pretzel/Rollo treats. This is the beginning of baking and making for the holiday treat trays she gifts.

Shelby is gently pressing the oven-warmed Rollos and M&Ms onto the waffle shaped pretzels.


Sandee and I were both in the kitchen, I was making a couple of dishes for dinner while she continued her baking and Shawn grilled the chicken.


I would say she got a pretty good start on her holiday preparations this weekend, wouldn't you?


It amazes me how very much she accomplishes while working full-time and attending every school and athletic event, of which there are many with three active, involved kids.

Lovin' Life ~~ And My Beautiful Daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!