Sunday, December 23, 2012

Recuperating at the Cranes'

Two and a half years later I am posting to complete 2012 following my December 12th injury.

December 17, 2012

I was released from the hospital this morning! Here is the view from the hospital bed that Rich rented so that I can live in the kids' family room for the next several weeks. Yes, the wheelchair and walker are fun novelties for Rich, Shelby and her friend Sophie with Dexter, Dylan, and Jackson!





December 18, 2012

My new digs and three very excited grands when they got home and saw all the presents that Grandpa had wrapped and brought over to place under their tree!



December 19th

My amazing family all kept me company whenever they had the time. Since I couldn't stand, Rich and Sandee helped Shelby and me make pierogi for Shelby to take to school for her class' holiday feast. Rich made, rolled, and cutout the dough; Shelby and I filled and sealed them; then Rich and Sandee boiled and fried them...what a system! We repeated the process and made them again on Christmas Eve.






December 20, 2012

Rich went with Sandee and Shawn to the Navarette Winter Break program where Shelby was a Cheerleader and in Chorus! Yet another event I had to miss.






On December 21st, Rich wheeled me over to the park and we took a spin around the sidewalks there. It was so great to be outside in the sun and open air! Not all days were great, being confined to that degree is really rough. One evening I was a bit down, but not for long because Dylan and Shelby performed Smile by Uncle Kracker and who could not be uplifted by that!?!




Lovin' Life ~~ With My Loving Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!