Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Son's Birthday!

This Yesterday occurred so long ago that I did not even know the gender of my baby until he was born...inconceivable, huh? My son was born on June 2nd in the long ago year of 1975.


Your foot needed a bit of straightening so you were casted on the second day of your life. Because babies grow so quickly, that cast was changed every two weeks. I still have a couple of them. Nothing kept you from smiling though! You have always been an outgoing guy who loves to be around people and can be quite a charmer. I am so proud of all you have accomplished!


It's hard to believe that we first met thirty years ago.  You've done so many things that make your mom and I proud.  I hope you have a very happy birthday and many more to come.  All the best to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!