Friday, May 18, 2012

The Scrabble King

Rich suggested that it would be fun to change things up and play a game of Scrabble this evening. I eagerly agreed. Since he beat me by 96 points, even though we used every last one of those stinking little tiles, this will be our first and last game of Scrabble. I'm a really good sport that way, seriously not. Do you think he's gloating in this photo?


I love words and use thousands of them a day, or so I'm told...teehee! How could I possibly fail this miserably at a word game?

Lovin' Life ~~ Even Though I'm Such a Loser

1 comment:

  1. My grandparents play Scrabble every night after dinner and have done so every night since the kids all grew up and left.

    Honestly, my grandmother I think is getting a bit weary of it, but she loves him so they still play.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!