Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Favorite Ride!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

After the others left early Sunday evening, I took Mom one of Kathy's creations, a strawberry and cream filled pastry concoction. She loved it so I didn't point out how lucky she was that I don't like strawberries! giggle


An aside...I don't know why, but  it seems that Mom has stopped wearing her glasses. We had to insist she put them on for pictures the other day so that she would look like we are used to seeing her.

When we all got back to the WM Campground, Shelby asked if they could ride the quads. My brother has three.

The smallest can be DRIVEN BY THE KIDS themselves, which makes it a favorite.




The bigger quad has to be driven by Uncle Wayne but it goes SO MUCH FASTER. which makes it a favorite.




And the granddaddy of them all, the Ranger, has room for all of the kids to ZOOM AROUND the property TOGETHER, which makes it a favorite.


Lovin' Life ~~ And Uncle Wayne's Cool Rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!