Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Grands Were Here

That is why I have not had a spare moment to blog. They arrived on June 5th and left last evening.

We covered a lot of territory in that seventeen days, beginning with a trip to C'ville just after this photo was taken.


I snapped around 2,500 photos and also have the ones that my niece and her husband took with their cameras while they were here with their three boys. We had lots of fun times with family, did a fair amount of sightseeing in both St. Louis and did some blog creating/updating for the kids' and my blogs. After I recover some from this nasty cold I got a few days ago and catch up on some chores and deadlines, I will finally get to share the memories of our summer visit with the grands.

While Greg and Jenny were here yesterday morning, I asked her to take a photo of the kids and us...without so much as a glance at each other, they simultaneously dropped into a Tebow pose.


They continue to amaze, delight...and mystify us!!!

Lovin' Life ~~ And Fun With Our Grands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!