Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quick 2-Day Overview

With the onset of a seriously drippy nose, I crashed pretty early last night. Here though is a quick overview of just a few of the many things we've done the last two days here in C'ville.

After her doctor appointment, getting her hair done, a visit to the cemetery, and shopping on Friday, Mom and I visited my cousin, Kathy, at her bakery.

































When we got back to town, we were surprised to find that Amber, Ross, and their boys were at her folks'!



















They brought their new camper up for the first time too!












Saturday morning, Rich and I went to Litchfield to shop. We picked up a couple of things for Mom that we put up when we got back to her place. While we were there, a fast moving storm pelted the area with ping pong ball sized hail. My camera was in the car so after the hail stopped I raced through the icy rain to get it...thus my sniffles. But it was worth it...just look at these!



































When we took Mom to Wal-Mart, we saw my cousin Kathy again along with her sister, Betty; Betty's daughter, Crystal; and Crystal's cute-as-a-button kids, Emily & Dylan...oh yeah another Dylan in our family!



































By the time we got Mom home and her stuff put away, I was starting to fade. We went back to W&M's where we had dinner...


...played some cards...













...and TanMan got a haircut!

















By then I guess I wasn't the only one who was about to conk out...what do you think?






































Lovin' Life ~~ And Fun Family Times
Bev

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I come to your blog I find that you have been even busier than I have, yet you still find time to blog! How is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun weekend!!!!! It is always great to see everyone! Crazy how fast the time flew by! I am sure that will be the case again in June!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!