Monday, October 24, 2011

Tagging the Good Stuff

A day or two after our grands got here, Jackson mentioned that he loves the sectional in our front room. I told him that is my favorite piece of furniture in the whole house and he asked if he could have it when...you know. That led to a conversation with all three about the disposition of our possessions which somehow ended with me providing them with sticky notes they could put their name on and use to tag items they would like to have someday.

This is just one small vignette of many throughout our home. It was fascinating to see which items they tagged. And, as illustrated here, not many items were missed!


I was listening to a conversation between Dylan and Shelby about whether or not the flowers shown above are real or artificial. Even though she was certain they were real, after I confirmed that those flowers are artificial Shelby decided that she still wanted them...too cute!

Being with them makes me so happy! Have I mentioned lately how much I adore these kids?

Lovin' Life ~~ And Being Their Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!