Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beds & Dishes & Kitchen Island Today

We were the first delivery of the day from American Furniture in Gilbert. We had shopped there again on Sunday and selected some beds. Previously we had purchased my night stand and desk there. This is a brand new store in our area and their first store outside of Colorado. Beds are beds, until they're covered, so I'm not posting pictures but we now have beds in the guest rooms...yahootey!

Later we went to Standard Restaurant Supply in Mesa because Rich had found it online as a possible source for a kitchen island. We walked into the store and saw this...dishes as far as the eye could see, which was exciting for me because I was getting frustrated in my unsuccessful search for dishes. Rich checked out the stainless steel tables and they had exactly what we had hoped to find for a kitchen island. I wandered up and down the aisles of dishes.



Not only did I find dishes that I love, but we also bought flatware and quite a few other serving and snack dishes that weren't in the cart yet when I took this photo.


We bought so many dishes that it took two full loads in the dishwasher to wash them all. Yes, those who know me well, you read that right. Now that we have dishes I intend to use the dishwasher in this house on a regular basis. I've always read that it uses less water than washing by hand and since we are on a well it seems like the prudent thing to do.

At the end of the day we had a perfect kitchen island, cabinets filled with new dishes, and beds in the guest rooms!

Lovin' Life ~~ And Successful Shopping Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!