Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rich's 70th Birthday

Rich is waiting for me so that we can watch The Great Gatsby but I want to post a few pics of Rich's 70th Birthday...since his special birthday was yesterday!

He started the day riding his bike eighteen miles! He loves riding and hiking out here which is one of the top reasons on the list of why we bought a second home here.

Riding down our driveway toward our street.

Just after turning onto our street...yes, that dirt road is our street!

He had only been back home a few minutes when UPS delivered this great cookie bouquet from Marianne. He still hasn't sampled any of the cookies because he wants to wait until the kids come out. We will celebrate his birthday with them after Shawn's parents and sister leave tomorrow.


He picked The Keg for his birthday dinner. I took this selfie in the hall mirror before we left and I was glad that I did. That restaurant is much darker than I remembered so I didn't get any good photos of him there.


If you are ever in the neighborhood of one of The Keg restaurants, they are among the best places for steak we have ever visited. Amazing beef!

Lovin' Life ~~ Celebrating Another Incredible Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!