Monday, July 18, 2011

Portraits ~ Me & My Kids

Here begins my shameless promotion of my own birthday. Tomorrow I will be 62 years old. Age by number has never bothered me because when I look back, there isn't much I would do over. The reason is that every step...the easy, the difficult, the seemingly impossible...has lead me to where I am today. And I love where I am today!

Down home this past weekend, I finally got to see the photos that my SIL took the day of Dylan's party. She took some great ones, but today I want to share some silly ones.

Here I am, looking all the world like myself...royal crown and all!


Here are my progeny...NOT looking like themselves at all.



















Although...what is that saying about "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"????


Lovin' Life ~~ And Silly Portraits
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!