Thursday, September 15, 2011

Old Glory at Home

I wrote and published the 9-11-11 post Old Glory while we drove home on the final day of our six week trip to the northeast. Since then I've been busy with laundry, unpacking, appointments, cards, calls, shopping...you know, LIFE! This post can't be put aside though. As we approached the turn into our neighborhood that afternoon, I shot this...



After turning onto our street and drawing closer to our house, this is what we saw...


And this shot was taken after I got out of the motorhome. Every one of the 117 homes in our neighborhood had an American flag in front, courtesy of one couple who places them and then picks them up every year.


Knowing how we love seeing flags proudly flown as we travel you can surely imagine how proud we are to live in such a neighborhood.
Lovin' Life ~~ And Our Neighborhood  
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!