Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Lovely Fall Week

Earlier this week I took several photos of The Girls. They love hanging out with me while I work on photos. The scanner is in the front room and, with the door open on these gorgeous fall days, they can be with me and keep an eye on the comings and goings of the neighborhood at the same time.



Occasionally Dora interrupts their observations to chase Bella through the house.

Speaking of fall days, this weather this week has also inspired me to bake...

Banana Bread
 and

Pumpkin Bread
The banana bread recipe is the one I've used since my teens...a LONG TIME AGO; the pumpkin bread recipe is the one my SIL, Helen, has baked for years. My niece, Amber, bakes a great pumpkin bread too; if I had her recipe, perhaps I would do my very own bake-off...hint, hint.

Lovin' Life ~~ And Fall in the Midwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!