Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Witches' Hats

In addition to playing cards this week, I got to join our neighborhood Red Hat ladies on Friday for brunch at IHOP before we all went to Hobby Lobby to create a Halloween craft project. The best part for me was getting to visit with folks I rarely see now that we are on the road so much of the time. Of course, the witches' hats were pretty darling too!

Most of the ladies were very attentive while the instructor introduced us to the project. 

I wish I could say the same for the giggling gaggle of girls at my table...teehee!

We were soon hard at work assembling our witch's hats. An aside: I have never seen so many hot glue guns in my life...a bit scary, those things are HOT!



This is my finished witch's hat...isn't it just too cool?!?!?

Lovin' Life ~~ Time Spent with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!