Thursday, February 24, 2011

Holy Cow!

Most Chicagoans and all Cubs' fans think of the late Harry Caray, the beloved baseball broadcaster, when they hear the words "Holy Cow." Last evening I had the pleasure of dining with my COD BFF at one of the restaurants bearing his name, Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse.

You may recall my fond memories of the 1999 Chicago Cows on Parade exhibition. This past November, when Rich and I took a carriage ride in the city, I posted a photo of the original Ladybug Cow we saw that day. Just outside the entrance of the Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse in Lombard, stands the Holy Cow which was consigned for that exhibition.



Occasionally stumbling across one of the remaining Cows, in their current installation, is one of many little gifts of life. And to find one on such a fun, delicious, special evening out while connecting with a long-time friend is a mega bonus!

Lovin' Life ~~ Noticing the Little Gifts
Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!