Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Social Butterfly!

This is a most unusual week for me. Yesterday I had lunch with four of my friends from the college where I worked until retirement. Three of them retired two months after I and the fourth just left there a couple of months ago. I had not seen any of them since the day I left.

It was so much fun and so great to catch up with them. You who follow me here know that I LOVE RETIREMENT and have not missed work for even a minute. I do, however, miss being able to just walk down the hall and chat with these fabulous women.

This morning my next-door BFF and I went out for breakfast and relaxed and talked and laughed until after 11:00! Neither of us could believe the time when we got back in the car to come home.

Tomorrow and Thursday...more outings with friends! What a lucky girl I am!!!

Lovin' Life ~~ Having Time to Visit With Friends
Bev

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I miss most about teaching in Vegas is lunches with my friends. I don't live close to my girl friends anymore, and I miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!