Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where's Rich?

This "bar" was my very favorite installation work of art at Roswell's Anderson Museum of Contemporary Art when we were there yesterday.


I especially loved the colors and shapes of the bottles on the mirrored back bar. Here are a few closeups of that section of the "bar". Let's all play Where's Rich. Can you find him in each of these photos?



























































Remember, you can always enlarge a photo by double clicking on it. I had a blast taking this series of photos! Thanks for playing along!
Lovin' Life ~~ Playing Games
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Uh.... I think you guys have WAY too much time on your hands!!!! Oh wait, you do have!!!!! LOL! Love to watch your meandering adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!