Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ski Movies & A Surprise Gift

I debated on whether or not to post these two movies now that we've been back home from Aspen for a week and a half but I really don't have anything else I'd rather blog about today.

This is a six-person high-speed chairlift at Snowmass. Bill had some trouble with his lift pass so he's on the chair behind Rich and is waving at Deanne & me in the movie.





I started filming as they skied down Blue Grouse towards us but they stopped to decide where they were going next before skiing over to where Deanne & I were standing...bummer. I'm only showing this short second piece because in the first one they are a bit too far away for you to pick them out.




Yesterday Rich received the coolest surprise ever in the mail. It is a mouse pad with a photo of him skiing at Buttermilk on the last day. There are SharpShooter Imaging photographers stationed at a couple of points on each of the mountains. This is one of three shots they took of him that Thursday. After Bill & Deanne got back home, they logged on to the photo site and ordered this for Rich. When Bill called today he told me that this photo illustrated why Rich was always way ahead of them...he was skiing in great form!


Lovin' Life ~~ And Surprises in the Mail
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!