Monday, January 3, 2011

"We" are Teammates!

Unless you are new here, you already know how loosely I use the word "we" as it refers to any tasks or accomplishments. Yesterday "we" went to the RV storage lot to work on the wiring and system panels project that "we" have designed. This is what the work looked like. Rich did this...














and this...















While I sat in the van taking photos and playing Solitaire...simultaneously to boot! I am gifted like that.
Since we had some shopping errands to run in that area, accompanying him saved him so much time and driving...and I kept the van warm so that he could occasionally thaw out his fingers...what a considerate and helpful teammate he has!

Lovin' Life ~~ And Tasks "We" Share
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!