Saturday, March 16, 2013

Light Days With Our Grands

Sunday and Monday this week were kind of light days.

On Sunday the 10th, Rich and I bought a picnic table at Costco, took it to Sandee's and Shawn's garage, did some more shopping while they were all at a movie, then went back to their house to hang out for a while before going to dinner with Bill and Deanne. There will be more about the picnic table in about a week.


Monday, March 11th, was the first day of Spring Break for the kids. I went to their house after PT and took them to Subway and Kiwi Yogurt for lunch. Shelby came home with me and the boys came home with us after hockey. They ended up spending two nights here with us!

That afternoon, Shelby and I were snacking on popcorn and Bella was sitting alert to the possibility of some being tossed her way, like I do at home. To see if she could catch popcorn in her mouth like Bella does, Shelby sat on the floor too. That girl just cracks me up...we giggle and talk and laugh constantly when we're together.


Here are a couple of shots from Dylan's hockey game that evening...



Lovin' Life ~~ With Our Grands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!