Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shelby's Mani-Pedi on Tuesday

For more than a year, Shelby has been asking me to take her for a mani-pedi and on Tuesday we finally did just that! After the guys left to go hiking, we cleaned up from the bacon, eggs, French Toast breakfast. Shelby did the dishes...her first time ever!...which had us in giggles again.



After shopping at the Disney Store, we picked this nail salon in our favorite outdoor mall knowing that they have this darling princess-style pedicure chair. Shelby was so excited and more than a little shy...she is so much like me.





I love the color she selected for her toes and the butterflies are just too adorable!

This is the only picture I took of her hands...grrr...but you can still see the sparkly color she selected for her fingers and there are butterflies on her thumbs too.

And then she sat at the drying table until we were sure the polish was set.

From there we went to lunch at Red Robin...always a favorite!

After all of that, she still talked me into stopping at Caketini for cupcakes! I insisted on buying several and taking them home to share with the guys though. She insisted on not sharing hers...thus the empty slot in the bakery box where her Red Velvet cupcake had been! The rest of us shared small bites of five different flavors...yummy!



Lovin' Life ~~ And a Day With My Favorite Granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!