Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Daughter's Birthday!

No matter how old your children come to be, it still seems like they were born just Yesterday. But this particularly special Yesterday took place on this date in 1972. My first child was born, my daughter...isn't she adorable?
And, Sandee, this is how you were...a happy, fun, easygoing child who has grown into a happy, fun, easygoing mom. I have always been so thrilled that you are my daughter, so proud of you and loved you without measure. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


I will never forget the day that I met this enchanting young girl who took the trouble to type me a note thanking me for a little bear that I had given her.  I was smitten then and continue to be.  What else can I say?  Have the happiest of birthdays and I hope that you are as happy each day as I am each day that I have known you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!