Friday, November 30, 2012

The Kids Sleep Over

How was my day, you ask? Fantabulous! 

Rich and I met Sandee for a late lunch at our favorite restaurant, Cantina Laredo...what a treat, having her all to ourselves for a bit!



We all left the restaurant in time to meet the kids when school got out; we unloaded the computers that Rich brought for the kids and he got Shelby's up and running before we left. The kids came home with us for dinner and to spend the night...how we love them being here!



Shawn was at a golf outing today so we didn't get to see him. As I type this, the kids are in their beds; they and their grandpa are all watching Toy Story. And...I totally rocked NaBloPoMo, all thirty days!

Lovin' Life ~~ In The Best of Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!