Friday, September 24, 2010

On The Road Again!


Wait just a minute! That's not us. Here we are...

Rich is driving...naturally! And we are headed for Phoenix!
 If my arms were a few inches longer, I could take much better pictures of myself!

And this is our ride! No motorcycle and sidecar for us. How could we bring the girls then?!? 

Speaking of the girls~~we are parked at a Wal-Mart near Joplin, MO tonight and just returned from a walk to Shakey's Frozen Custard...yummmmm...where the girls each got a free Puppy Cup of vanilla custard. It came in a small, deep cup so it took both of them quite a while to lick every last drop which was fun to watch. I had left my camera in the RV so no photos...sorry. Since Bella stole and ate several Caramel Apple caramels earlier this afternoon, she probably should not have had any custard...SPOILED girls they are!

It was a long first day...550 miles and 12 hours long so we are headed to bed.

Lovin' Life ~~ and being On the Road Again!
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!