Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Downhill ~ Literally

This morning we are on the road again, heading east out of Rock Springs, Wyoming. After we passed the sign Rich said, "Continental Divide....it's all downhill from here." Is that a pun? I'm never sure.

You've seen photos of Rich behind the wheel before and here he is again this morning.
Have you ever wondered what I do while he assumes all the major roles? Here is what I look like all day, every day. The first was taken moments ago and the second was taken yesterday when we were Meandering along many miles of unpaved Wyoming back roads in the Saturn.

I nearly always have my trusty G9 in my hand.
Yes, I know, now your day is complete...teehee!

Lovin' Life ~~ Homeward Bound!
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!