Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hells Canyon, Idaho

Since most RV parks offer WiFi I had decided to not renew my mobile broadband until our next trip. Well, here's the deal...we rarely got WiFi at a park where the service was worth having. It was slow and often intermittent. This morning I gave in and renewed, so let's try to get caught up on our Meandering this past couple of days. 

Driving into Hells Canyon...

The Snake River


Brownlee Reservoir Dam

Dora and Bella enjoying a picnic beside the Snake River, just above the Brownlee Reservoir Dam.
Several other awesome views of Hells Canyon!


Beautiful wildflowers! 

Even the gray skies contributed to the mesmerizing views!
 Lovin' Life ~~ Gray Skies and All!
  Bev 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I think this is my favorite one of Meandering's virtual vacation stops. You do realize that I have gone on a virtual vacation out west with you guys right? =) LOVE these photos, this must have been an absolutely awesome spot.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!