Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Pot O' Gold

Monday was lived at a much more relaxed pace. The most exciting part for all of us was that the kids traveled through New Mexico and Colorado for the first time...they love counting up all the states they've visited...I wonder where they got that interest???

Other than that, it was a more boring day than yesterday. Here are a few scenic shots though...just look at the rain pouring from that gorgeous cloud!
























































Have I ever mentioned here that I LOVE the west? Yeah, I thought so. It also brings me great joy to expose the kids to all this beauty in our great country. Shelby said yesterday "Grandma, you think everything is beautiful!" which is just about the sweetest words I could hear.

After setting up the RV for the next couple of nights, Rich took the girls along and they all went to the playground while I went shopping at Wal-Mart.





























Because I had stopped at the playground to take pictures, I had my camera in my purse when I came out of the store. It was raining lightly and the sun was shining, highlighting these glorious fall colors.

After loading my groceries and returning my cart, I looked up and saw this...































And now you know where to find the pot o' gold that rests at the end of the rainbow...it's at a Wal-Mart store in southwestern Colorado!
Lovin' Life ~~ Finding the Gold in Every Day
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!