Saturday, October 2, 2010

Practice, Practice, Practice

Friday was a full day of school before their Fall Break which is the end of the first quarter.

Shelby and I took Jackson to his football team's walk through to prep for today's game. Here are a few shots of him but it was quickly getting dark...where have those light-filled summer evenings gone?



























Shelby played on the school playground during Jackson's walk through.

Rich took Dylan to his hockey practice. Because Dylan's was a bit later, we all got there in time to see part of his and to take some pictures.






















































Shelby was freezing at the ice rink so I handed Rich the camera to wrap my arms around her. When you see these next shots he took I think you'll agree with me that he should use the camera more...I love these!


Lovin' Life ~~ and A Fresh Eye On The Camera!
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!