Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year ~~ 2011!

As my first year of blogging comes to a close, I want to thank all of you who follow along. Since I started tracking them near the end of January last year, there have been 3,993 visits to my blog (but who's counting? haha!!). Not all who pass by become regulars so, to those who do continue to read this blog o' mine, please know how much that means to me.

I want to share this photo of three very special Christmas gifts Rich and I received. Each of the grands created a painting on canvas...aren't they just amazing?!?!?!

On top of all that creativity, Dylan made each of us a duct tape wallet using colors selected for each of our tastes. It was a very special Christmas for all in our family!







































After our beautiful white Christmas with snow piled everywhere, it has been above freezing for two days now and rained a lot today. This photo was taken late this afternoon. Do you see the 'stream' running behind my favorite four trees? I enjoy this view so very much since the golf course removed all the overgrown brush along there.
But northern Arizona has been getting a LOT of snow and the kids spent today on the slopes in Flagstaff! The boys were planning to snowboard and the girls were going to ski. Sandee texted a little while ago that they had just left the slopes after a great, great day. I can't wait to hear more!

Lovin' Life ~~ Anticipating Another Amazing New Year!
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!