Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Decorations - Part VII Charming Moose


Raise your hand if you have ever spent nearly an hour posing your resin moose?
Oh no, not me either...you didn't think that I did?
But you do think that I should get a life?
This is my life and I love every unstructured moment of it! 


We ordered one of these as a gift a few years ago. When it came, we were so smitten with it that we ordered one for ourselves. I regret not getting a couple of them because everyone who comes to our home makes comments about how adorable it is.




















You'll see this little charmer again in a few days. He accompanies two of my favorite Santas in his normal holiday environment. They tend to overwhelm him in photos though so I wanted you to get a good look at him.
Lovin' Life ~~ And the Holidays
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!