Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Decorations ~~ Part VIII Snowman Tree


Before I say anything else, let me be upfront about this...I painted this tree too.

Now, on to the accolades. Isn't this just the most adorable, happy, delightful little Christmas tree!?!?

I am just about the least artistically talented person I know but, when given a set of instructions and lots of time, there are some things that I can pull off quite successfully.

Over several months one summer and fall a few years back, I made three of these...mine, Sandee's, and one I donated for a charity auction at work. Most evenings would find me at the dining room table, squintingly focused on this task. My friend across the street was making them and convinced me to paint one too...the other two were my choice because I was so thrilled with the finished tree. I am so grateful to her because I love looking at it. It makes me smile!

Lovin' Life ~~ And Holiday Memories
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!