Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Decorations - Part X Holiday Dishes

Until we received this lovely gift a couple of years ago I had no idea that you could have Lenox china pieces personalized. I was just bowled over when we opened this. That is why I decided to feature these pieces to represent all of our special holiday dishes.

Here is the first photo I took which clearly shows the exquisite oval shape of the small Believe bowl. After I uploaded and looked at this photo though, it looked rather Mickey Mouse like to me...do you see it? I didn't want the composition of the photo to detract from the pieces themselves so I led with the other photo even though this one shows them better.
Lovin' Life ~~ And Beautiful Dishes for Serving
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!