Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Girls Love the Snow Too

In addition to the movies below, I did take a couple of photos of the girls playing on the deck this morning after their romps in the snow. Notice the shovel on the deck? Oh yeah, our driveway and sidewalk are shoveled by contractors but we still get out there to shovel snow off the deck for the girls.












If only my mind worked a bit more quickly. It did not even occur to me to grab the camera when I first took the girls out to do their business this morning. Dora was first and how I wish I had a movie of her running and leaping and cutting tight turns and whirling in the fresh snow. She loves it.

I did grab the camera before letting Bella off the deck though so here she is playing in the snow. Listen closely near the end to hear Dora barking at her. They both love playing and running in the snow but Bella is not as fast as Dora.



After they were both back on the deck they continued their shenanigans. They were just so excited and energized by the cold and snow.



Lovin' Life ~~ And Watching the Girls Play in the Snow
  Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!