Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beaver Brook Falls

After this morning's heavy fog finally lifted, the sun shined all the beautiful day long...and we took advantage of every minute in this gorgeous place. Rich had planned a surprise and I gasped when he stopped in front of these magnificent Beaver Brook Falls just a few miles outside of Colebrook.

I'll just share a few photos...


This was the view as we walked down from the parking lot.


Rich walked up to the base of the falls...



...as did I.


This amazing shot captures the mist from the falls caught in the rays of the rising sun.

Lovin' Life ~~ In a Waterfall's Mist  
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Awesome surprise!!!! Those are wonderful falls! Did you have the place to yourself? Amazing!!!!! I could have stayed there for hours!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!