Monday, August 22, 2011

Seawall in Acadia National Park

Acadia is a vast and varied National Park that we are planning to explore in small bites all week. Today, after leaving Bass Harbor, we drove Route 102A to the Seawall. Here are some photos of the Seawall, the ocean, and the Cranberry Islands. This is a natural, loose boulder and rock seawall so there were lots more rocks to climb to get these photos.































This serene marsh was across the road from the main seawall area.


Which is where I got this...my favorite shot of the day!


Lovin' Life ~~ More Rocks to Climb
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, the ocean. I can smell the salt, hear the waves crashing ashore. One of my favorite memories from all those trips to visit in CA was when we went with Aunt Marie, Grandma, and Kathy to Morrow Bay. I loved just hanging out along the break wall, watching and listening to the waves crash along the shore. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!